Tesla Tarrytown - Grand Opening & EV Car Show - Saturday, May 8th 2021 from 10:00am - 2:00pm
Dear event attendees,
Thank you for signing up to attend the Tesla Tarrytown - Grand Opening & EV Car Show! We are honored to host this event alongside Tesla, and excited to see everyone there. In preparation for the event, and to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible for all, we'd like to provide you with some expectations and guidelines-
- Masks must be worn at all times, inside or outside the building (with the exception of while eating/drinking). While eating/drinking please use proper social distancing.
- Event will be rain or shine, you may wish to bring an umbrella/rain jacket just in case.
- Make sure to visit the TOCNYS table in the front when you arrive to register for the raffle and/or car show. Winners for both will be announced at approximately 1pm. You will also be able to sign up for membership at the table and check out some TOCNYS merch!
- Showroom capacity is limited to no more than 10 people at a time due to space constraints and COVID guidelines.
- Tesla Tarrytown is a Gallery and Service Center. This means that employees will not be able to review vehicle numbers, please visit Tesla.com to learn more about vehicle pricing. Solar and energy product pricing are able to be discussed.
Parking - If/once guest parking is full on site, we will need to ask you to come back once more parking becomes available. Owner/member parking will be in front of the building located nearest to the street, as well as on the right side of the building. Guest Parking (non-Tesla owners) will be asked to park in the parking section behind or to the left of the building.
Refreshments - Limited Food & beverages will be provided free of charge for TOCNYS Members, and we'll be joined by the Road Grub Food Truck if you'd like to purchase a fresh burger, Philly cheese steak, and more.
Bathrooms - Two multi-stall bathrooms are located through the service entrance. One single stall bathroom in the showroom. The multi-stall bathrooms are typically not customer facing, but will be opened only for the event. This will be in a portion of the service garage, the rest of the service area will be roped off.