Join Tesla Owners from across the UK who are descending on the legendary Bicester Heritage (near Oxford) on June 24th 2023 for a fun-packed day of all things Tesla!
Book your tickets now! Tickets are £35 per car (as many people as you want in the car); however, if you're a paid supporter of the club (costing just £35 per year), you get a FREE ticket by logging in and visiting this page. Want to just buy a ticket? Buy here
Activities include (all within the price of your ticket):
- Track Activities (for all abilities) from 0-60 drag sprints to a handling track - With the possibility of having pro tuition should you want it (donation required)
- A stage area with various interesting talks throughout the day!
- Largest Sync'd Lightshow in the UK (collect your free memory stick upon arrival)
- Concours d’Elegance with awards & prizes for the best modified, unique and perfect vehicles!
- Exhibition of all UK models (past, present, modified and future...💨)
- Test drives of the latest Model S, 3, X & Y
- Fun activities for children of all ages, including Mini Tesla Grand Prix, Colouring-in Area, Bouncy Castle & Soft Play
- Some truly unique and special Tesla vehicles on display, Supplier Exhibitions, Competitions, Demonstrations & Workshops throughout the day
- Tesla attending with a wide selection of merchandise, cars, employees and Mobile Service
- Largest Model X Dance Show in the UK
- Various Food & Drink options, including meat, vegan, vegetarian etc (additional cost)
- DJ Eddy Mac joining us for the afterparty
- Licenced bar throughout the day & evening (don't drink and drive)
- Overnight camping option (either in tents or cars)
- Hotels & Bicester Village (Designer outlet) nearby for those family members who don't want to spend the whole day at the event
Tickets are £35 per car (as many people as you want in the car); however, if you're a paid supporter of the club (costing just £35 per year), you get a FREE ticket by logging in and visiting this page.
Want to just buy a ticket? Buy here
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I run a Tesla-related business can I attend? Please contact email@example.com for details and pricing.
- What are the timings for the day? - Gates open at 9am for Concours cars. 10am for everyone else.
- Is it dog friendly? Yes, well-behaved dogs on leads only, and please remember it's a live airfield, and children will be there playing, please ensure you bring water and bags.
- Do I need to book the track? - Yes, please go to the Mission Motorsport Tent Area next to the track to book a place on track. Spaces are limited so make sure you sign up ASAP.
- Wet Weather - Hopefully, the sun will shine like last year, however, the event will take place regardless of the weather, we have a massive WW2 Hanger, which protects us all from the elements worst case.
- Are there toilets? Yes, we have posh ones!
- What are the camping arrangements? Camping setup from 10am on Saturday morning in the designated areas only. Follow the signage and stewards to the camping area. Please pack-up and be off site by 11am on Sunday. 24/7 (posh) toilets and showers will be available. There is no additional cost for camping (but you will need a normal ticket). There are no electrical hookups and due to Amber Fire Warning by the local Fire Brigade no open fires, No Naked Flames, No BBQs, No petrol generators & No running engines are allowed on site for this event. To keep everyone safe there will be no vehicular movement around the campsite after 7pm (the other car parks will be fine), obviously we ask you all to be extremely vigilant when moving your cars as they're often quiet/silent and there will be children playing / sleeping etc. Please see the maps (sent nearer the time to your email, available on the gate, around the venue or by speaking with any of the committee) to see where the camping area/s are located. If you're unsure please ask a member of the team as we don't want to have to ask anyone to move once they've setup. The licensed bar will open from event opening until Midnight and we will have some great night-time entertainment as well + some of the food vendors will be staying late. Any help with volunteering and/or packing up / tidying will be much appreciated.