Update: Regional Organizers and Key Members
As TOCNYS nears the 1,000 member mark, it became heavily apparent to me that there was a need for delegation of local leaders from all parts of New York State. The need for action became even more evident once I created a map of Registered Teslas in New York State. While the majority of registered Teslas are in located in the downstate area of New York, there are regions that are growing at a rapid pace such as: Finger Lakes, Niagara-Frontier, and Capital-Saratoga. It's crucial that as a club we have access to this data, as well as make plans on how to act on it.
Over the past few weeks I have been working with new Regional Organizers and Key Members to make plans for the future of TOCNYS and sustainability in New York. As some of you may have heard me state in the past, each region of our state has their unique components to offer, and having leaders who understand these components are key to the success of their region.
Our current Regional Organizers & Key Members are:
- Capital - Saratoga Region: Regional Organizer- Howard V. Kibrick / Key Members- Edie Houle
- Finger Lakes Region: Regional Organizer- Rick Cognata / Key Members- Don Wilcox & Harry Burch
- Long Island Region: Regional Organizers- Keith Spiro & Carson Gallo ( looking for 1 more R.O. ) / Key Members- Luis Alicea, Steve Fabrikant
- Niagara Frontier Region: Regional Organizer- John P. Weiksnar / Key Members- Anthony Cancemi & Joe Bockus
- Chautauqua - Allegheny Region: Regional Organizer- Brandon Gary
- Hudson Valley Region: Regional Organizers- Eugene Leeds & Lloyd Trufelman ( looking for 1 more R.O ) Key Members- Rich Hargrave & Jen Reimer
I am currently looking for Regional Organizers in the following regions
- Adirondacks Region ( 1 )
- Catskills Region ( 1 )
- Central Region ( 1 )
- Thousand Islands - Seaway Region ( 1 )
- ***New York City ( 3-4 R.O.s )*** Key Members: Brian Swails, James Noto, Stephanie Doba
To see what region you are in, click here or the following link- https://www.tocnys.org/regions.
In the near future, I will be adding a permanent page to our site that displays our Regional Organizers and Key Members; for the meantime I would like to provide and update on our current list. If there is vacancy as a Regional Organizer in your region, or you are interested in becoming a Key Member, please email me so that we can further discuss the role; you can find more information about becoming a Regional Organizer or Key Member by reading this blog.